GREEN BAY PACKERS, INC.
Title: BRAND ENGAGEMENT – FAN CLUBS INTERN
Job Description: Assist the Fan Clubs with day-to-day responsibilities involved in administering the Packers official fan clubs.
This is a paid, part-time internship including hours during the work week, training camp, and special events. Weekly hours to be determined; 15-20 hours per week.
Timeframe: December 2014 – December 2015
· Handle customer service for the fan clubs (answer phone calls, emails, letters, message board, etc.
· Perform weekly data entry for membership fulfillment.
· Assist with coordination of yearly fan club events (Jr. Power Pack football clinic, Packers Partners Annual Reception, etc.).
· Assist with Packers Media Group/Brand Engagement projects.
· Assist with other miscellaneous tasks including customer service issues (membership questions, usernames/passwords, fulfillment inquiries, etc.) and sending out membership applications and monthly renewal letters.
· Other duties as assigned.
· College student or recent graduate with sports/marketing/communication/business emphasis.
· Computer experience: Microsoft Word and Excel
· Above average communication and customer service skills.
Supervised by: Fan Engagement Specialist
Mailing Address: Green Bay Packers
Attn: Human Resources
1265 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
Deadline: Resumes and cover letters must be submitted by November 14, 2014