Site Description -
SportTechie, a news source covering the intersection of sports and technology, informs readers about the latest technological innovations, ideas, and products that impact the fan experience, player performance, and sports industry. Every year there are many new ways that technology simply makes sports better for fans and players and SportTechie covers these developments with in-depth analysis and exclusive interviews. You will never find the latest player news or scores on SportTechie. Instead, our excitement comes from our “inner geek” combined with a ridiculously strong passion for sports as we explore the latest innovations in global sports technology and what they mean for the games we all love so much.
Benefits of Writing for SportTechie
- Gain sports writing experience
- Connect with and possibly interview sports industry leaders
- Enhance resume
- Get an inside look at the latest technological innovations in the sports world
- Work from anywhere
- Build personal brand
- Position yourself as a thought leader within a growing sports industry niche
- Write one article per week on various sports tech topics
- Cover all types of articles that range in lengths from 750 to 1,500 words long
- No strict deadlines. Very flexible writing schedule
- Work closely with content managers to write about sports and tech topics that they are interested in
Contact Jason Labes if interested!